Effective date: April 12, 2020
Putting humanity before profit (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.kwekuadoboli.co.uk website (the “website”).
This page informs you of our policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our website, you may choose to engage us through a form to provide us with certain personally identifiable information so that we can contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- IP address – internet protocol details that identify your device
- Cookies – these are small text files placed on your device when you visit a webpage. See Cookie section below.
Use of Data
Putting humanity before profit uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To allow you to participate and submit content through our interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To engage you via email to inform you of any changes of use of your submitted data or to discuss relevant topics we believe will be of interest to you based on your engagement with us
Sharing and Transfer Of Data
We will not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. In some circumstances we may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Putting humanity before profit
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Ghana and United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the Ghana and United Kingdom and process it there.
Security and Retention Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We and our website service provider strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data and will only retain it for as long as required.
Your data protection rights
Under various international data protection laws, you have rights we need to make you aware of. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your information.
- Stop using my information and delete it – If you don’t want us to use your information any more, you can ask us to stop and we will delete it from our systems
- Access to my information – You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. For your security, we will take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with any data we may hold about you.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our systems.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|N/A||At the current time this website is not utilising any cookies. If this changes in the future a cookie consent banner will be placed.|
How do I change my cookie settings?
At the current time this website is not utilising any cookies. If this changes in the future a cookie consent banner will be placed.
If you’d like to manage any cookies dropped by any website, most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
- By email: email@example.com